Site Announcements

IMPORTANT NOTICES
WWD GAMES now has over 19,000 games available for our members to play in the Arcade.
If you can't log in please Contact Admin with your username and the password you would prefer.
WWD Supporters: Rose, glen, sballweg, Eileen6
Site announcements are to be found here

IMPORTANT - Please read

Updates, announcements and anything else you may need to know.

IMPORTANT - Please read

Postby chery » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi everyone,

The bickering that has been going on lately is simply not acceptable. WWD GAMES is supposed to be a fun place to hang out and play games.

There are over 13,000 games available and continually targeting a particular member's scores is not necessary nor will it be allowed.

Anyone found cheating or upsetting other members will be warned and then banned.

The only person who can edit scores is me - Eileen6 moderates the forum NOT the arcade. She puts in her time for free to help keep the site free from spammers and other annoyances.

I do not make a profit from WWD - it costs me money every month to keep the site online - this is not a complaint, just a fact and something I have been happy to do for several years.

I'm just asking everyone to pull together and play nicely. A little competition can be a lot of fun but aggressively attacking other member is something else and will not be tolerated.
chery
Site Admin

Highscores: 14
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Re: IMPORTANT - Please read

Postby Eileen6 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:30 am

I find it very sad that a certain few namely Satan-666, Kylie and now Periwinkle continue to target me. I have lost 33 games in the last two days with continual targeting. I am fed up with this harrassment. I truly do not care how many cups I have, in fact I have asked Chery to make my score 0 and take me off the leader board. I just want to enjoy this site like I have for years without having emails sent to me saying I am adjusting my own score and cheating.

A few members need to grow up and learn to be team players, but I suppose that is children for you who are jealous.

Chery I still wish my cups to sit at zero. Please consider my request.

I will continue to moderate and support WWD Games.

Eileen6
Eileen6
Site Admin

Highscores: 924
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:17 am

Postby Fiona1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

Hi Everyone
Its a shame really that you get a brilliant site like this and some people are greedy ........... yes greedy enough to upset members and target members just for the pure pleasure of it ........ you have to wonder how they would feel if they were continually harrassed, Im quite sure they would soon complain. I think a brilliant idea would be to put everyone's score to 0 and then fair play and fair game to everyone ............ wtg about naming and shaming, there should be more of it in this world, we have become a culture of tip toeing around in case we hit a sensitive subject, so maybe the culprits should think twice and just behave ............ its meant to be fun!!!!
Fiona
Fiona1

Highscores: 567

Postby zooid » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 am

It is a shame that there are those who will enjoy upsetting or targetting others maybe instead of highscores
on the leaderboard it goes on games played win or lose. Naming and shaming could lead to a slippery slope
eg: I like tower games and try to play all that come along so do others Iam not targetting the player but the
game genre. So could this lead to me getting a warning and being named and shamed.
If someone is found to be targetting another player can their ability to get highscores be removed
for a week or month
cheers zooid
zooid

Highscores: 599
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Postby prettyvacant » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:39 am

yes i agree with you zoid where will it all end? now i will be worried about taking a score cause they are a winer and are crap at games ::CrY::
prettyvacant

Highscores: 4820

Postby Eileen6 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:55 am

you jest prettyvacant and make a joke out of a serious subject. Long as it's not happening to you I suppose... tsk! naughty as always
Eileen6
Site Admin

Highscores: 924

Postby prettyvacant » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:15 am

your very wrong there, about 3 years ago a player called poshred joined this site and within days he had taken
about 100+ scores from me, what did i do you may ask ? igot a better player and i got revenge ::;)::
prettyvacant

Highscores: 4820

Postby Fiona1 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 am

:)
As a reply to Zooid, you said you didnt target a player but the game, good for you, to me that means you wouldnt be named or shamed, your not targetting a particular player ........... sounds to me like your fair playing .......... enjoying a certain type of game and trying to achieve the highest scores you can ............ thats what this site is about ........... what is happening in particular cirumstances is certain members ARE targetting other members and thats what this is really about ..................

Prettyvacant dont you "worry" about "taking a score cause they are a winer and are crap at games"..... if you take a game from someone means your the better player ............. they might be good or "crap" when they first got the score "cup" ........you taking it from them shouldn't make you cry .............................. mate think of the meaning to this posting!!! Oh and naming and shaming ............... "about 3 years ago a player called poshred joined this site and within days he had taken about 100+ scores from me" ..... eh! see when you have been ill done too ......... sometimes you need to say exactly how it is .............. proves a point.
Regards
Fiona :)
Fiona1

Highscores: 567

Postby bigmama » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

i am just sad about this as well as i enjoy this site so much.yes, i win some games as well, but i do it in fun as i like different games, not to beat someone, i think its fun to be able to play all these games for FREE yesfor FREE. i just thank both mods for the job they do big hugs to you both
bigmama

Highscores: 272

Postby Rose » Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:05 pm

hi every one what ever happened to a bit of old fashioned rivelry i enjoy certain games and sometimes i win but then other days i lose its all part of life !!!
and as far as resetting the scores i dont think that will do anything as the scores were at zero when "the lightning " happened and also the change over
i take my hat off to chery i know how hard she works both in the home on the site and elsewhere

A BIG THANKS TO CHERY
and lets just play and have fun

IF YOUR NOT HAPPY FIND ANOTHER SITE??????
Rose

Highscores: 979
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Next

Return to WWD GAMES NEWS & INFO