Site Announcements

IMPORTANT NOTICES
WWD GAMES now has over 19,000 games available for our members to play in the Arcade.
If you can't log in please Contact Admin with your username and the password you would prefer.
WWD Supporters: Rose, glen, sballweg, Eileen6
Site announcements are to be found here

The future of WWD GAMES

Updates, announcements and anything else you may need to know.

The future of WWD GAMES

Postby chery » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Due to circumstances that I won’t go into here I will no longer be able to continue with WWD GAMES.

However johnb has generously taken over the running of the site and will be the new contact for support. I know you will help John like you've helped me and that WWD GAMES will go on to be better than ever.

Thanks again everybody - it's been a fun, crazy rollercoaster ride running WWD GAMES for the last 8 years and I will miss you all.
chery
Site Admin

Highscores: 14
Arcade winning challenges: 0
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:38 am

Re: The future of WWD GAMES

Postby johnb » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 pm

I have been working with Chery for the last 4 years. and it has been a great 4 years. Whenever I needed help, Chery was always there.

This last month or so has been a challenge, getting a series of gnurly problems resolved. I think we are just about at the end of the behind the scenes technical problems. I am training a couple of assistants on the technical issues so that we can keep that side of the problems at arms length.

There are probably a number of issues still open with WWD-GAMES and please let me know so they can be quickly resolved.

We will get back to adding new games in the next week and tidying up any open issues.

John
johnb
Site Admin

Highscores: 0
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:38 am

Postby Eileen6 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Welcome John and thank you for taking over WWD Games. I have had an email from Chery and I for one will miss her very very much... I hope if I am still needed, continue helping you and WWD Games as much as I can...

Eileen ::sMiLE::

Chery ::GiVErOSe:: I will miss you, good luck in all you do.... love Eileen xx
Eileen6
Site Admin

Highscores: 924
Local time: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Postby sballweg » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 am

Chery,
Thank you for everything. This site has saved my sanity many, many times. None of the other games sites even come close to what you have provided to us over the years. I appreciate all the work you put into this site.

Best wishes to you always!!! ::tHuMbUp::

John,
Welcome! And thank you for taking this on.
sballweg

Highscores: 2276
Local time: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Postby Rose » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 am

i have been off line for a while so sorry to hear you have to go chery will catch up with you soon thankyou for a great website and ALL your time and hard work love rose
Rose

Highscores: 979
Local time: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:38 am

Return to WWD GAMES NEWS & INFO